Monday, July 15, 2013

Book Signing Awesomeness

Had a fab time last weekend with authors Shantal Hiatt, Wendy Knight, and Mercedes M. Yardley. We held a multi-author book signing at the Eccles Community Art Center on Saturday. I was a little nervous--book signing, meeting a bunch of new people (both authors and readers), freaking out that I probably have a chunk of broccoli in my front teeth while I smile big for everyone. You know, the usual.

I'm the dork on the far left. L-R, the gorgeous ladies are Mercedes, Shantal, and Wendy.

So I couldn't have been more wrong. There was no need to be nervous--these other writers are so much fun! We had a great time. Seriously--instafriends! And look at the cool mansion in the background where we held it. The place has SECRET STAIRCASES. It is so.stinking.cool.

Here's my table!
I shared a table with Shantal Hiatt, author of Agency...because we are sisters. How cool is that? A book signing with my sister! Our parents showed up and Mom got all weepy with pride, because that's how moms roll.

Me and my big sis!
The four of us have grand plans for a book signing tour in the fall, hitting Southern Utah and Nevada. Gonna be a blast!