Sunday, September 1, 2013

Authors Take Over the Library

Northern Utah and Southern Idaho friends, I feel it's my civic duty to inform you that several local authors are expected to be on the loose on Saturday, September 21, from noon to 3:00 p.m. at the Tremonton library. You are hereby advised to stay indoors, keep emergency supplies close by, avoid windows, and take all other necessary measures to protect life and property.

Unless, of course, you'd like to drop in, hang out with the invading authors, and learn about some awesome local writers and our books. Then by all means, take a chance. I always have chocolate with me, all the other writers will have books and possibly swag, and I'll have copies of Psyched on sale...plus, word on the street is that I have a new novella coming out soon, and I just might offer it for free day that day in honor of the event.


Hope to see you there!