Tuesday, November 12, 2013

For a Great Cause!

Just a heads up: I'll be at the Jordon Commons in Sandy, Utah, at the free holiday boutique and family fun event from 10-6 in the Huston Event Room. Come see me and authors Stacy Lynn Carroll and Mikey Brooks and help us raise money for a fantastic cause.

The story behind it is just too sweet, which you can read about on my facebook page. Mikey, Stacy, and I all write different genres so there will plenty of books to choose from (also, friend and fellow author JR Simmons can't make it but he's sending copies of his novel for me to sell), along with games, gifts, prizes, silent auctions, and many vendors who, like me, are donating a portion of the proceeds for the day so a sweet little girl doesn't lose her aunt Kellee.

This event is totally free and will be a great time for families and friends to get ready for the holidays,  knowing we're helping a member of our community as we get a head start on shopping. Hope to see you there!