Thursday, February 5, 2015

Getting My Freaked On

Tonight I'm getting inspiration from Tennyson. Favorite poet, like, EVER. I was reading In Memorium tonight and decided to use a couple of stanzas to further my plot in Freaked. I scrolled through and found III, which could describe Aisi and my villain Iansa (who totally makes Malus look like a pansy). Check it out:

O Sorrow, cruel fellowship,
O Priestess in the vaults of Death,
O sweet and bitter in a breath,
What whispers from thy lying lip?

And shall I take a thing so blind,
Embrace her as my natural good;
Or crush her, like a vice of blood,
Upon the threshold of the mind?


Also, I've been creating these little quote things as I get closer to releasing Freaked. Feel free to 1+ or share it. I want the whole world to know about this book because I'm so excited about sharing it!