Thursday, March 26, 2015

YA Scavenger Hunt

Hey, friends.

Just wanted to let you know (since I haven't posted in forever, slacker that I am) that I'm part of the Spring 2015 YA Scavenger Hunt Authors. I didn't know what it was until I found out I was invited onto a team. I just sent in my submission and kept my fingers crossed.

There are eight outstanding teams this season. I am going to be a part of  Team Purple. They even gave me my favorite color--how nice of them! The scavenger hunt runs from April 2nd through April 5th, beginning and ending at noon Pacific time on those days.

If you've never been a part of an online scavenger hunt or blog hop before, you should totally give this one a try. It introduces you to new YA authors and books along the way. There are tons of prizes  up for grabs, including a grand prize for each team. Psyched will be part of the Team Purple prize. If you win one of the grand prizes, you will get a book from each author on that team! For more information and to make sure you get hunt updates, sign up for news on the #YASH website.

Seriously. Get in on this one. If you follow the hunt to the author hosting me during the scavenger hunt, you will be one of the first to see the cover for Freaked. Squee! Yes, I'm sending my host a top five list for Psyched, and an excerpt of Freaked along with my cover. I can't wait to show you, friends. Play along with me next week!